Archdale Precinct, North Carolina


A History of Archdale Precinct

Archdale Precinct was formed in 1705 from part of the existing Bath County.

In 1712, Archdale Precinct was renamed to Craven Precinct. It was named after the new Lord Proprietor and Governor, John Archdale.

Click Here to see the approximate boundaries for Archdale Precinct during its brief existence


© 2007 - J.D. Lewis - PO Box 1188 - Little River, SC 29566 - All Rights Reserved