The South Carolina General Assembly

Although the All Saints Parish had been in existence since 1767, its population was fairly low and therefore it did not merit being identified as its own election district until around 1782. However, from 1782 to 1790, the population was still small enough that all representives were elected from the combined district of Prince George's, Winyah and All Saints. Finally in 1791, the All Saints Parish began to elect its own delegates to the South Carolina legislature and continued to do so through 1864.
<< Map #2

 Map #4 >>



© 2013 - J.D. Lewis - PO Box 1188 - Little River, SC 29566 - All Rights Reserved