The Royal Colony of South Carolina

South Carolina created St. John's, Colleton Parish in 1730 and Prince Frederick's Parish in 1734. However, the necessary infrastructure was not in place until 1736 to establish these new parishes as new election districts.
<< 1736  

1745 >>



© 2014 - J.D. Lewis - PO Box 1188 - Little River, SC 29566 - All Rights Reserved