The Royal Colony of South Carolina
South Carolina created All Saints Parish and St. Luke's Parish in 1767, and St. David's Parish in 1768. These three new parishes were established as new election districts in late 1768.
1st Provincial Congress 1775 >>
© 2014 - J.D. Lewis - PO Box 1188 - Little River, SC 29566 - All Rights Reserved